Please call me to discuss your individual situation.
Are You Covered by Insurance?
Please check your coverage by calling your insurance provider, and asking some of the following questions. It’s very possible that your services can be covered by your health insurance or employee benefit plan, covered in full or in part .
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Preauthorization Required?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis and I will work with you on your copay using out of network PPO benefits.
Cash or check accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.